Monocular Telescopes - Series Low Vision
- Ideal for people with low vision.
- Magnification: 4.0 x, 6.0 x, 8.0 x, 10x.
- Soft case.
- For Far vision.
Monoculars telescopes for Distance or Short
It's the perfect tool to keep in your backpack, handbag or pocket to give you that boost in visual clarity that you seek - no matter where you are or what you are doing. Take it along to the ballgame, theater or concert, when going bird watching or on nature walks, and to kids' sporting events, graduation ceremonies and other school events.
One bonus you may not anticipate, but will certainly appreciate, is how much more compact, lightweight and convenient monoculars are to carry than larger, bulkier and heavier binoculars.
The Extra Short Focus Monocular will hang easily around your neck from the included carry strap. You'll hardly notice your adjustable-focus monocular is there while hiking a rural trail, but you can simply reach for it at a moment's notice to identify that bird you suddenly spot in the upper branches of a nearby tree.
So, if you're looking for an improved view without a lot of added weight, the monocular may be the perfect distance magnifier for you!
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS:
- The monocular is perfect for far-vision viewing - it works like a mini-telescope.
- Available Magnification: 4.0 x, 6.0 x, 8.0 x, 10x.
- Field of view: 5.2 degrees.
- Simply turn the barrel while holding the eyecup to adjust magnification level.
- Monocular barrel offers a sure-grip finish for faster, easier turning/focusing.
- Eyecup features a flexible, rubberized bezel for maximum viewing comfort.
- Rubberized lens caps to protect the lenses when the monocular is not in use.
- Includes 35-inch nylon neck strap, zippered leatherette carrying case with belt loop and soft lens cleaning cloth.
- Product Weight: 4.9 oz.