Fresnell Press-On Prism
Best Fresnell Press-On Prism
3M™ Press-On™ Prisms, also known as Fresnel Prisms, provide a system for creating prismatic corrections.
3M™ Press-On™ Prisms offer the eye care professional and the patient several benefits:
• A simple, therapeutic, inexpensive, way to correct several visual disorders.
• Provide an immediate correction.
• They are more comfortable, more cosmetically appealing treatment for strabismus and diplopia than conventional prisms.
• They add NO noticeable weight or thickness to the spectacle.
• Press-on prism material is flexible static vinyl which can easily be cut to shape with scissors to determine the acceptance of a proposed corrective prescription.
• Adheres with just water to existing lenses, yet it can be easily repositioned.
• Apply a Press-On prism to the back surface of one or both lenses of the eyeglasses with just water.
• It can be applied to the entire lens or to any region of the lens.
• A full range of 17 powers from 10 to 40 prism diopters allows you to broaden therapeutic uses & provide additional treatment options in your practice.
Range: 10 Diopter to 40 D
Material: Polyvinyl Chloride
Diameter: 63.5 mm
Units/Package: 1er box.