Magnifier Mobilux LED 3 x ESCHENBACH
- Magnification: 3 x
- Diopter: + 10D.
- Illumination: SMD LED.
- Lens Size: 75 x 50 mm.
- Lens Type: Aspheric.
The best Magnifier of the World
The new Mobilux series of illuminated hand-held magnifiers features LED illumination with many new benefits! SMD LED (light emitting diode) illumination provides an alternative light source preferred by many people due to its distinctly whiter spectrum and longer useful life. In addition to the bulbs offering nearly unlimited life (50,000 hours!), the batteries last 5 times as long as when used with incandescent bulbs! These features provide lower usage costs and make the magnifiers even easier to use!
To soften the color of the light small yellow filters are included which can be snapped-on over the LED bulbs to provide an illumination option.
Additional features of the new Mobilux include:
- A comfortable, ergonomic handle with a large, easy-to-operate ON/Off switch
- A battery compartment that uses high quality springs that makes changing the batteries a snap and a cover that opens and closes easily
- A complimentary protective case that protects the lens cover and 2 AA batteries
The step-up converter provides consistent illumination over time because the power supply of the LED is evenly regulated—this provides an efficiency level of more than 80%! Plus, this active miniature switching regulator helps to provide bright illumination—over 50% brighter than the competition!
Cera-tec® Coating Technology In association with the Fraunhofer Institute, Eschenbach Optik developed its own cera-tec® coating that makes its lenses near glass hard. Whereas non-ceratec® lenses have an over 45% reduction in clarity, Eschenbach’s cera-tec® coated lenses show minimal reduction and maintain clarity almost as well as glass lenses, thereby extending the life of the product
- Magnification: 3.5x
- Diopter: +10D
- Illumination: SMD LED
- Lens Size: 75 x 50 mm
- Lens Type: Aspheric
- Case: Protective case Included
- Case Material: Leatherette
- Power Source: 2 AA Batteries (Included)
- Mount: Ergonomic with easy on/off switch
- Lens Material: PXM Plastic with Cera-tec Coating